Welcome to JR Funnigans Jump N Play your kids party and playtime headquarters.
- socks, underwear, flip flops
- ChapStick, hand sanitizer
- baby wipes and powder
- Disposable razors (men’s and women’s)
- Body wash, lotion, face wash, mouth wash, deodorant, Q-tips, shampoo, conditioner (men’s and women’s)
- Pringles, salsa, trail mix, Beef jerky, granola bars, gum and non-melting candy.
- Oreos, Little Debbie snack cakes, breath mints, candy bars
- Single bottle-sized drink mixes such as Gatorade and Crystal Light also make great additions
- Rubik’s Cube, playing cards/poker chips, Etch-a-Sketch, 20 Questions, practical joke pieces, crosswords or Sudoku puzzles, books, magazines and favorite newspaper section — we’re guessing Sports.
- Stationery, paper, envelopes, address labels and pens,
Bring your kids into Jump N Play and they will jump for joy! Our fun-filled inflatables will keep your jumpers entertained for hours. We are a fun, safe, clean, and engaging environment for your jumpers; they will get great exercise, meet new friends and have the time of their life here. If they need a break, enjoy our arcade, where your jumpers can win tickets that are redeemable for valuable prizes.
At Jump N Play, we allow all ages; parents can join your little jumpers by simply paying the low, low jumping fee and jump away! If you jumped so much that you worked up an appetite, no worries; you can order a famous Jump N Play pizza or sandwich. All of our menu items are made-to-order and will re-energize your jumpers.
Do parents need to get some work done, but the kids keep demanding your attention? Come in and enjoy our free wifi while the kids jump the day away.
It’s party time at Jump N Play! Is your little jumper about to celebrate a birthday? Jump N Play has party packages perfect for every birthday party size. Call, stop in, or book your party online for a hassle-free birthday!
As the owner of JR Funnigans Jump N Play, I guarantee you and your little jumpers will have a jump-for-joy time! As a family-owned and operated business, I make it my personal goal to make sure our guests have the same fun time my family expects from an entertainment venue.
James K. Shrock